Any dealings related to visa / passport applicants are managed by the student themselves.
Depends on the reason with faculty’s approval
1.Official exam result
Student can get insurance coverage letter (printed) from e-comm after submit SLI. If the company request earlier, then student can get the insurance coverage letter from JHEPA.
Contact CPDC then contact JHEPA for claim (if any)
No. It is compulsory to pass all subject prior internship for non-engineering student
Yes, you can use either one for verification.
You can make contact to JHEPA to obtain indemnity letter.
You must make contact to CPDC and JHEPA representatives accordingly for claims etc.
No. It is a compulsory to pass all subjects prior internship for non-engineering student.
Yes. You can use either one or both documents for internship verifications.
The durations of internship are as follows:
- Diploma students (approx. 24 weeks period of industrial training, from August to January)
- Degree engineering students (approx. 10 weeks period of industrial training, from June to August)
- Degree non engineering students (approx. 24 weeks period of industrial training, from September to February)
- Dual degree students (approx. 24 weeks period of industrial training, from July to January)
The student is required to complete their internship within the LI period. However, if the student required for extension it is subject to faculty decision.
Student is advice to consult with the faculty coordinator to choose the related company. Any approval of placement are subject to the faculty coordinator.
- SAL (Student Application Letter) from e-comm.
- Confirmation Letter.
- Template of (download from portal CPDC):
- Completion Letter.
- Reply Form.
- Cancellation Letter